Maciej Wolski is the Group CEO of Tacit Investment, a prominent player in the premium real estate market in Poland. With a strong and established capital position, Tacit Investment became a precursor in the premium real estate market, creating new and exclusive products that set the tone for discussions about the future of the market in Poland. Under his leadership, Tacit Investment has become an active player in the hospitality and hotel sector.
Milestones Summary of Tacit Investment Group:
1. The flagship investment, the unique Cosmopolitan Twarda 4 apartment building, a 44-storey fully glazed and finished to the highest standard building that quickly became an icon and the most important element of the Warsaw skyline.
2. The implementation of the unique Park Lane residence, located in a prestigious location, right next to Łazienki Królewskie in Warsaw.
3. The establishment of the private high school, Akademeia High School, which has won many prestigious awards.
4. The establishment of The Bridge Wrocław MGallery Hotel Collection - the first and one-of-its-kind hotel project that combines the past and heritage of the historic Ostrów Tumski with the present time, offering a unique and stylish experience.
5. The creation of the one and only Nobu Hotel Warsaw, a brand owned by Robert De Niro, Nobu Matsuhisa, and film producer Meir Teper.
These milestones highlight Tacit Investment Group's focus on premium real estate, with a specific emphasis on high-end residential projects, and a private school. The group's two hotels, The Bridge and Nobu, are highlighted as the latest additions to the portfolio. Under the leadership of Maciej Wolski, Tacit Investment continues to create new and innovative projects that set the tone for the future of the premium real estate market in Poland.
Tuesday March 28th
The Drivers of Successful Investors to become Hotel Owners
Group CEO, Tacit Investment S.A.
Managing director and Co-Owner, Est-Hotels
Owner & Ceo, Mamma Group
Founder, President & CEO, Double W Group
Chair: Péter Kerek
Deputy Managing Director for Strategy, Accent Hotels